Jeep Repair in Nashville, TN
Your Jeep is the pinnacle of versatility, taking you everywhere you need to go while being fun to drive, economical, and efficient. With proper care, your Jeep will continue to take you far beyond Nashville. Terry’s Service Center in Nashville can keep your Jeep going strong for years to come. Since 1990, We have performed expert Jeep repairs and maintenance while setting the bar high for customer service. We are friendly, honest, and knowledgeable, and stand behind all of our repairs.
Why Jeep Owners Choose Terry’s Service Center
- Affordable Jeep Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Family Friendly Environment
- NAPA AutoCare Certified
- Quality OEM Jeep and aftermarket parts
- Jeep repairs are backed by our 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
- Free WiFi and coffee bar
- Bellevue Harpeth Chamber of Commerce Member
We Work on Older and Newer Jeep Models including:
- Grand Cherokee
All Your Jeep Repairs Under One Roof
At Terry’s Service Center, our reliable technicians are ASE-Certified and are well-trained in Jeep repairs. They are approachable and will help educate our customers on the repairs being performed along with preventative maintenance for their Jeep. They know your Jeep and perform repairs of any sort including Jeep-specific repairs like TIPM failures on the Grand Cherokee, window regulator repairs on the Liberty, transmission diagnosis and repair on the Patriot, as well the dreaded ‘death wobble’ associated with malfunctioning suspension systems.
The first thing we do on any Jeep repair is a full diagnosis including a mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan to determine the cause of the fault. We communicate the results of the diagnosis with you in detail so you know exactly what needs to happen to fix it. We only perform repairs that you approval and always use OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts to perform those repairs.
Jeep Repairs We Perform
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Jeep Emissions Repairs
- and more!
Jeep Services In Nashville, TN
We offer the same reliable Jeep services as the Jeep dealer yet at an affordable price. Services we provide include:
- Jeep Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Grace, Terry, Glenn and the mechanics crew are FABULOUS! They REALLY seem to care about the customer and take care of both vehicle and person in a good way! Terry's makes it easy to hang out and wait for any work to be done, as their waiting area is clean, comfortable, and stocked with great coffees and treats! THANK YOU!
- Janie S.
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
- Over 25 Years in Business
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Family Friendly and Honest Service
- Free Coffee and Cold Drinks in Customer Lounge
- Free WiFi
- 3-year/36,000-mile Warranty on All Repairs
- NAPA AutoCare Center
- AAA Certified
- BBB Accredited Business
No Problem Is Too
Big or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates